Moving Into Harmony sponsors workshops & special events for Shawn Flot (Physical Therapist & Movement Educator) – to offer his unique solutions to access health and promote greater healing capacities. He is able to deliver effective ways to meet everyones desire to live well, perform daily with vitality and discover the health available beyond pain. Easily accessible to people of Southern Oregon, regionally and also online. (Check out schedule Workshop Schedule below.).
These opportunities vary in theme, and the underlying endeavor is to offer solutions to guide people toward health, healing, fitness & performance; and offer effective alternatives in the healing arts not available in other arenas. His approach and wisdom are built on over 50 years of clinical and practical experience to help movement become an essential ingredient in your health and self-care.
- Community Education focusing on Health, Fitness & Wellness
- Integrative & Relational Anatomy through Movement practices
- Principles of Spinal Health – access to Bones, Nerves & Joints.
- Neurologic Functions including Mental Health alternatives (Cranial, Spinal, Peripheral, and Autonomic)
- Functions and Relationships of the Organs in Health & Movement (Thorax, Abdomen, Pelvis)
- Breathing Dynamics and Functional Exercises
- Mind’s Relationship to Movement and Function – Feeling Awareness and Energetics
- Anatomy, Physiology & Energetic Principles of Hatha Yoga
- Alternatives in Physical Therapy for Integrative Healing
Are you, your students or your community interested in hosting Shawn for a workshop? He is able to present on a myriad of topics that may be of interest. To discuss your needs and for more information, please contact us.