Physical Therapy in-person therapy services are available for anyone living or visiting Southern Oregon. We are located within 35 miles of all regions of the beautiful Rogue Valley.
In-person consultations begin with a thorough evaluation, assessment of findings and measures, and the development and implementation of a treatment plan to address your specific limitations in mobility, a clinical diagnosis of tissue and systems involved, and your desired outcome/goals from therapeutic intervention.
As a dedicated manual therapist, hands-on techniques are utilized during in-person consultations to assess, confirm, and address:
- mobility and movement related to your painful symptoms and patterns,
- restricted and dysfunctional somatic (soft tissues) tensional patterns, and
- biomechanical compensations & strategies you’ve incorporated in living in pain.
Beneficial outcomes of manual therapy services in combination with a personalized and progressive movement (exercise program) sequence are:
- reduce the limiting compensations and maladaptive patterns
- improve fluidity and flexibility that improves range(s) of functional motion,
- enhance your understanding of how the body heals and coordinates movement for health,
- integrate strength and power,
- encourage the recruitment of new patterns of movement that optimize your functional mobility.
These skilled interventions are clinically tested skills along with movement and mobility solutions that address an individual’s challenges that may relate to connective tissue, musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiopulmonary, gastrointestinal, and urogenital functions. The art of physical therapy is to acknowledge the whole body and the harmonic balance of its integrative systems that support the natural coordination and nourishment the body desires with daily activities with movement.
A NOTE ABOUT MEDICAL HEALTH INSURANCE
Physical Therapy is a well-supported service within most health insurance benefits and may be covered under your out-of-network rehabilitation benefits. Feel free to contact us with your specific questions once you have reviewed your policy, so we can help you understand the financial necessities of the care you want. We do offer additional and optional programs that can help you return to your best.